Saturday, 22 November 2014

Books.. Semesters.. Coffee..

It's been quite a while since i penned down something on my blog!
Probably I was busy with my life! To be precise, the as usual boring life!
College.. Classes.. Assignments.. Lab Records.. Semesters!
And the cycle goes on! If not forever, at least for more 2 years until I get a degree :D
Time has changed. Winter has arrived.. As well as the monotonous exams..
Sitting down with your book all night just before the day of your exam!
With a whole lot of things to study..
With a coffee mug in hand just to make sure than u don't fall asleep..
And saying to yourself, " Kaash pehle thoda mehnat kar leta toh aaj yeh naubat nahi ata"..
And then promising yourself to study seriously from the next time..
And alas, there is no tomorrow !
Still managing to write everything on your answer sheet!
THIS IS PROBABLY THE LIFE STORY OF EVERY "TO-BE-ENGINEER".. :)
With this i log off till I'm done with my exams! :D
#Exams #Semester #Engineering...

No comments:

Post a Comment